Kim Soo Hyun: My Life Simple and Ordinary

ngorea.com - Kim Soo Hyun popularity continues to rise in Asia. This is evident from the number of ads that starred in Korea, China and Japan. Through ad that starred in China throughout 2014, Kim Soo Hyun reportedly earned an income of $ 79 million. Public became curious how everyday Kim Soo Hyun.

Many thought if Kim Soo Hyun live in luxury, but it turns out the actor admitted that his life was not different from other people his age. " Many people are interested in me because I was acting in front of the camera. They think I have a life of luxury, but in fact the simple and ordinary life, " said Kim Soo Hyun while attending a press conference in China.

Players " Secretly, Greatly " was later revealed things he used to do when his being free. " I really like to move the body. So I often sports, bowling, badminton and skiing, " said Kim Soo Hyun.

Prior to this, miss A's Suzy opponent acting in the series " Dream High " was also never said like cycling. According to Kim Soo Hyun, exercise has many benefits. " When I work out, I throw all the thoughts that are not useful, and it is powerful relieve stress, " he continued. " So I advise everyone to exercise.

Post a Comment

 
Top